2011-12-18

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 2:54 PM | No comments

Catching up - Part 1

It has obviously been forever since I posted a blog entry.  I will attempt to get this blog caught up to the present prior to Logan's arrival in January.  So, in my next few posts, I am going to give a whirlwind tour of our lives between May and now.

To start with, there were a few more adventures in MA before we made our journey back to NM. Kyle and I spent a weekend in Boothbay Harbor in Maine. We stayed at the Topside Inn Bed and Breakfast and really enjoyed the quaintness of the town. We spent time reading in a fabulous nook right outside of our bedroom, played a few games, and walked around the town.





On May 29th, Kyle and I were lucky enough to spend a few hours kayaking around the Boston Harbor. It was a great way to see the city from a different perspective.





USS Constitution


We got to go through the lock between the Boston Harbor and the Charles River.

These jellyfish were everywhere.  First time we have ever seen so many outside of an aquarium.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment