2012-06-24

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 5:41 PM | 1 comment

March Madness

March was so long ago that it seems I have already forgotten all that we did back then. Luckily I take a ton of photos to help me remember.
One of the early photos of Logan starting to put everything in his mouth. In this photo, Logan is in his bouncer, which is where he slept at this stage. He still hates sleeping on his back, I assume due to reflux issues. During these early days, I slept on the couch cushions on the floor of his room next to him in the bouncer.
First time Logan tried his noise suppression headset while Dad played Rock Band. He tolerated them for a whole minute if I remember correctly.
Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles. So cute when he makes bubbles.
Yeah, that's right. I can sit up in my Bumpo.
Mom introduced me to the iPad! I love my music making app. Back in March, we played this and an animal identification app almost every morning.

I got to sneak away for the first time to attend the engagement party for my friend Reyna and her lucky man, Terry.  I am so glad I was able to be there since I was unable to make it to the wedding in Cancun on June 20th. What a wedding it must have been though.

During March we were still isolating Logan from people who hadn't had their flu or whooping cough vaccinations. So, when Kyle's sister Sharolyn came for a visit from China, we wouldn't even let her come to our house for a visit. Instead, we went to the zoo where she could see him from a distance. We had a fantastic time with Sharolyn, her son Trey, her daughter Alyssa (who flew down from CO with her son Silas), Kyle's other sister, Deneen, and her son Nathan.

Logan at the elephant area.
What a great looking group.

I'll think about playing with my alligator and get back to you.
Ok. You caught me. I really love my alligator.
I caught you watching that basketball game!
Frak is hoping she will get some extra attention if she pretends to be Logan in the bouncer.
Frik refuses to be ignored!

Our last visitors for March were Kyle's mother and her two sisters. I think they liked Logan.
Left to Right: Aunt Sharon, Aunt Phyllis, Kyle, Betty, and at the bottom you can see Logan in his car seat.

Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Your cats are awesome (love Frak in the bouncer and Frik draped over Kyle!)! And your son is so precious and adorable! The fact that this is from March means he's probably a ton bigger already now...maybe you could tease us with a current snapshot of him...amidst your posts from the past, which are great records of his growth and development and everything that he's been up to. :)

    ReplyDelete