2012-07-23

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 3:23 PM | 1 comment

My First Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was wonderful. The day started out with a homemade breakfast that Keith cooked up for my mom and me. Then Mom, Keith and I went to see Salmon Fishing in the Yemen, which I highly recommend. For dinner Kyle cooked one of my favorite dishes, Dry Rubbed Chicken Breast Sauté with Sweet Red Chili Sauce. It takes forever to make it, so I knew I was loved as Kyle slaved away in the kitchen. To top off the day, we started a new family tradition. We will forever be doing a Mother-Son photo shoot. Perhaps years from now I will have to get them all published in a photo book.

I was highly entertained as I was setting up the camera and doing some test shots.  I feel the need to share the laughter:





It took some tummy kisses to get Logan to smile.


Categories:

1 comment: