2013-03-05

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 11:36 PM | No comments

A new year begins and Logan turns 1!


The days blend into weeks, and the weeks seem to fly by in the Wiens household. January was no exception.

He loves his popper. Now that he can move around the house freely, he sure can make a lot of noise when he takes his popper onto the tile.

Logan started hugging around Thanksgiving, and we are so thrilled that he still loves to hug.

We love spending sunny days at the park. Logan is getting better at walking every day, and he loves toppling around on the grass. (Currently he runs... You were right Pat, walking didn't last long.)


Logan turned one on January 8th. Since it was a week day, Logan and I spent the day much as we do most days. We played in the morning, took some naps, spent part of our afternoon at the park, and for a change we met Dad for dinner at Fan Tang, a favorite Asian fusion restaurant of ours.




On the 11th we celebrated Logan's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa Neel and Grandma Wiens.


Is there another toy in here for me?

Mom made me wear this outfit even though I am obviously too big for it. At least my diaper matches.

Here is Logan's 1-up cake from Mario Brothers. It wasn't as perfect as I was hoping for, but I think he liked it.

What's this?

hmm...

Yes, I do believe I like that!

Ok, I'll smile for your silly hat shot.
 After cake it was back to the toys.

Ok Dad, we can figure this out.
We had hoped to spend part of the day at the aquarium, but Logan has been having difficulty napping, so we never found a good time to go. We did have a great time playing with all of his new toys though.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment