2012-03-11

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 9:47 PM | No comments

First Time Out and About

On my Mom's birthday, at the end of January, we went to a local restaurant and hid in the back where we could be isolated. Logan slept the whole time. As many of you know, this was a big step for us as we have been very protective of Logan during flu season. We have been very strict on not allowing anyone over to our house who has not had their flu shot. We still have that quarantine in place on the house, but have been slowly venturing out.

Kyle was sweet enough to get a margarita so that I could have a few sips.
This was my attempt at a golf course cake. Could have been better, but considering I had a newborn at home I am not ashamed of it. Sadly, if you look at it from the portrait angle, it looks like an alien.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment