2015-10-30

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 11:38 PM | No comments

Goodbye May!

Well I did it! I managed to stay only 5 months behind. Funny what things can give you joy. I can only imagine the joy I will have when I catch up. I apologize for any grammar errors or typos. I am doing this fast and furious so that I can go to bed. I have lots of Halloween decorating to do tomorrow and many pumpkins to carve.

We went to the zoo in May. Apparently I keep thinking that if I take more animal photos National Geographic will be calling. So here are some more animal photos from the zoo. 




You should have seen all the animals in this next exhibit. 




I also couldn't help taking lots of Jasmine photos. 


 









The zoo sells pretty good ice cream. Not that we get it often, but today was a good day for it. We waited in line and Logan told me he wanted vanilla. The girl in front of him turned around and told him they didn't have any vanilla. Well, that was the last straw on this late afternoon. Logan just fell to the ground sobbing. I tried to console him, but he wouldn't have any of it. I got up to see what else he might like and sure enough... there was vanilla. Thanks a lot little girl. Thanks a lot. After reassuring Logan that there was indeed vanilla we ordered a scoop of vanilla and a school of mint chocolate chip. I wasn't paying attention and the guy behind the counter put the vanilla under the mint chocolate chip. Yet another catastrophe! After many moments assuring Logan that the top ice cream was good, he attempted some. First by picking the chocolate bits out piece by piece. Then he caved in and tried it. Guess what... it was good ice cream.


On our way out we fed the ducks. That is by far one of Logan's favorite zoo activities. 

On our way home we picked up Grandma and Grandpa Neel. They came for a short visit, but it is always wonderful to have them. They joined us for Graduation at Logan's school. 

Logan's teachers Miss Tiff and Miss Amelia.

Some buddies Aamon, Nico, and Matthew.

After school it is almost always impossible to just leave. Logan just has to keep playing.

Back at the house there was some special Grandpa Keith time.










After Grandma and Grandpa Neel left us, we went back to trying to fill our days with whatever...
Loves the therapy pool for swim lessons, did not like his kiddie pool of cool water this summer.

This is the new Lite Brite. Not sure it is as cool as it used to be, but he likes it.
YAY! I finished May. Still only 5 months behind.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment