2015-10-09

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 10:49 PM | No comments

Remembering May

I can't fathom why I am so far behind on this blog, but here I am 5 months behind. I can only hope to catch up by Christmas. So let the attempt begin.

In May, I apparently started our bee theme. Here we were putting nectar into the honeycombs.



Taking a moment from the bees and we were back at our Natural History Museum Class, studying the night sky.



Story time going well.


Looks like some important information is being shared.

Yep, important information.

Time for some stellar art.




Asteroid bowling too.



Playing with shadows.


Back to bees. Here we were gathering our own pollen. 



Finally some bee art. 

That was a few days in May. More Bee stuff to come.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment