2016-05-24

Posted by Julie Wiens Posted on 8:34 PM | No comments

Finishing November

I think this may be the most behind I have ever been. So I am going to toss the rest of November's photos into this blog and then hopefully post the November phone photos in one more blog tonight.


Enjoying some Wii Balance Board Games

A fun day of kite flying, bike riding and tree climbing with some of our friends.






Then some Thanksgiving crafts.




Frak spent some time helping me finish this quilt for Grandma Betty.


Logan sledded in our front yard while I shoveled snow.


Have a gorgeous view some evenings.

We enjoyed a Mad Scientist birthday party for one of our dear friends.













Started getting out our Christmas stuff.


Here are some of books we had for Fall and Halloween.







Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment